Terms & Conditions & Warranty
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing any item from Freedom Holsters, LLC you agree to all the following:
You are responsible to handle the firearm responsibly and always treat each firearm as though it’s loaded. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction. Always keep your finger off of the trigger. Do NOT use a holster if there is any contact with the trigger during the holstering and unholstering process. If there is, contact us immediately. By purchasing a Freedom Holsters, LLC product, you agree that Freedom Holsters, LLC and its employees are not liable for accidents or injuries relating to the use of the product or any firearm.
* First, test fit your holster in a safe environment with an unloaded firearm before using the holster. Always make sure to keep your finger off of the trigger and treatment every firearm as though it’s loaded!"
- Use Freedom Holsters and our products at your own risk.
- Great care should be taken when holstering and unholstering the firearm from a Freedom Holster.
- It is the user's responsibility to personally check the holster for proper fit and hardware function.
- Always make sure the firearm is seated fully in the holster at all times.
- OWB means Outside of the Waistband (Worn on the outside of the waistband to conceal the firearm.)
- IWB means Inside of the Waistband (Worn on the inside of the waistband to conceal the firearm.)
- Just like leather holsters or any other material, Kydex™ and Boltaron can eventually cause some wear on your firearm. Kydex™ and Boltaron holsters will preserve the finish better than any other material.
- We use Kydex™ or Boltaron both are very similar and in the same basic family of plastics. Boltaron is going to be more durable and will hold it's shape better in hot environments.
- You can clean the holster with warm water and soap, then simply let it air dry or use compressed air. Kydex™ or Boltaron do NOT absorb or retain moisture.
- Your holster was adjusted for pistol retention here at the shop. It may or may not be the "correct" tension for you. Holster retention is adjustable by the screws under the trigger guard on the holster. Tighten the screws to increase tension, and loosen them to decrease tension. Test the retention while wearing the holster on your body in the intended carry position.
- Once the level retention is determined or the final belt loop position is set, we strongly suggest adding a small amount of loctite BLUE threadlock to the screws and binding posts. Do NOT use loctite RED. It can be so tight it may be irreversible if the user wants to make any changes. Due to temperature changes over time the screws will back out, it's not a defect; it's the nature of how small threaded screws behave. We do sell replacement hardware sets should you lose a screw or post.
- Do NOT store your Freedom Holster in temperatures exceeding 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Do NOT keep the holster in a hot car where temperatures get very high. It can cause the holster to lose retention abilities or could deform the holster. If that does happen, take the firearm out of the holster and let the holster cool for 20-30 minutes to allow the plastic to reset.
- Once the order leaves our facility we have no control over it and therefore Freedom Holsters, LLC is not responsible for items delivered to the incorrect provided shipping address, lost or stolen items. You will get an email with tracking once it does ship (USPS).
- Freedom Holsters are made specifically for the firearm it states it’s for. Do NOT try to put another firearm or any other modification into the holster. It can cause improper fit and possibly a negligent discharge.
- Therefore, Freedom Holsters disclaims any and all liability for any damages, personal, or to property, that may result from the use of the holsters or items.
- We at Freedom Holsters, LLC stick by our product and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Return any defective item to us and if we can't repair it, we will replace it at no extra charge.
- If you drop it and something cracks that is not covered under the warranty.
- Do NOT modify or alter your holster in any way. Doing so will void the warranty.
- Lost hardware, belt loops, and belt clips are not covered under the warranty.
- Normal finish wear on the eyelets and screws is to be expected. We reserve the right to deny any replacement if the holster shows signs of abuse.
- We carefully inspect every item before it ships out to ensure it meets our company standards. If the product does NOT live up to expectations, please let us know and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
- Do NOT attempt to fix the holster yourself unless you have been given permission or the instructions to do so. Doing so will void the warranty.
- To be eligible for a return
- Must be within 14 days after receiving the product
- The return is a result of our error (you received a defective/incorrect item.)
- The product isn't used or damaged
- Sale/Custom/Discounted items will NOT be refunded/exchanged (Any holster that isn't black, coyote brown, or carbon fiber black is considered a custom holster, and any holster with light/laser attachment or any other add-on option is considered custom.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set it up
* Canceling an order has to be made 3 days after the order is placed, after that there is a cancellation fee *
- We do offer wholesale pricing when you purchase a quantity of 10 or more holsters. We are very interested in gun stores, gun ranges, and dealers to buy our product line. Please contact us from our CONTACT US page and we will reply as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing Freedom Holsters!